Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Partagas in Courchevel Village is a stunning property located in the private enclave of Hameau Les Brigues. The very exclusive location is beautiful and quiet with twenty minute walk to the centre of the resort. However, to save time you can access the free shuttle or drive (we recommend you have a hire car). It is effectively ski in/ski out being just 20 metres away from the edge of the nearest piste from where you can ski 800 metres down to the Tovets lift. This connects to the Croisette of Courchevel 1850 where you can then access the surrounding area of the Three Valleys.
The chalet itself is beautifully designed and well thought through. There is a luxurious sitting room with a lovely, classic wood fireplace - perfect for post ski relaxation and some much needed rest. This is open plan with a traditional yet well equipped kitchen with range cooker. Not to mention the fabulous spa area with an inviting sauna, steam room and swimming pool, as well as a relaxation area. This spa area ensures very special and effective recovery from your strenuous day on the slopes.
There are five bedrooms. Three double/twin bedrooms, one with a TV and one with an office, all three having en-suite shower or baths and loos. There is also a family style bedroom which consists of a double bedroom and an attached children's twin room. Both rooms share a private bathroom. Finally, there is the master bedroom with a double bed and a fireplace, TV and balcony as well as its en-suite bath and shower room with a separate loo. This bedroom composition is very suitable to all sorts of groups. Ideal for families with the family suite and multiple twins - although, this could also be suited to groups of friends.
Wonderful chalet in a private development above Courchevel Village, with traditional furnishings but newly built for the 2017/18 season. This chalet will give you a very memorable experience and comfortable holiday in the French Alps.
- Courchevel Village
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Canal TV, BOSE speakers and DVD player. Spa: steam room, sauna, pool, relax area and shower. Ski locker and boots heater. Garage with parking. Piano.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£929 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception at chalet
- Champagne, fresh flowers and fruit basket
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (mid week linen change)
- Beds made for guests' arrival. Change of linen mid stay
- Housekeeping 4 hours a day including cleaning
- Concierge service 24 hours a day
- Bulgari bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Daily breakfast service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 0:
- Entrance lobby and garage
- Level -1:
- Open kitchen, dining area, TV lounge, terrace, ski room & mezzanine
- Room 1: double/twin, TV and en-suite shower. Separate wc
- Room 2: double, TV, fireplace. En-suite bath, shower. Separate wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Level -2:
- Spa: steam room, sauna, pool, relax area & Italian-style shower
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double/twin, office area. En-suite shower & separate wc
- Suite 5: double plus separate twin. Shared bath & separate wc
- Level -3:
- Laundry room