Chalet Le R in Courchevel Village (that's old Courchevel 1550 to you and us) is one of a new breed of luxury chalets being built in this fast improving resort. With easy access to the main lifts of Courchevel 1850 and the main skiing of the Courchevel Valley (and beyond) a luxury chalet like Le R makes great sense. This wonderful chic property has a modern 'wellness' spa with indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and shower. Couple this with first class service from the high quality chalet operator managing this chalet and you have a great luxury chalet option in Courchevel.
The lower ground floor is dedicated to the spa and also has two extra bedrooms that we recommend for larger groups of 10 or 12 guests taking the chalet. The upper ground floor has the principal guest bedrooms - three twins and one large master double with its own balcony. Each bedroom has a modern en-suite bath or shower room. On the upper floor is the huge open plan living and dining room with large kitchen at one end of the floor. There is a balcony and also a large sun-catching terrace with outside seating that can be accessed from the living room.
The main Grangettes gondola station of Courchevel Village is only 5 minutes' walk away from the chalet but there is also a driver service which means getting skiing in the morning and returning at the end of the day are easy exercises. So the vast expanse of the Three Valleys ski area is pretty much on the doorstep. However, we think the spa of Chalet Le R is where it's at. After a hard day on the mountain take a refreshing dip in the pool, ease away the aches in the hot tub or sauna, and then relax in the enormous living room whilst allowing the chalet team to spoil you.
New for winter 2018-2019. If you don't want the full catering service you can opt for one of the following for a reduced price:
Welcome drinks hamper, daily continental breakfast and afternoon tea, pre-booked three course dinner and children's dinner if required (on 3 evenings), daily housekeeping (including mid-week towel change), pre-arrival shopping service, shared resort driver and in-resort concierge service. There is a deduction from the prices shown of 320 euros per adult per week for the Flexi Service.
Essential Bed & Breakfast Service:
As the Flexi Service but without the three evenings dinners. There is a deduction from the prices shown of 660 euros per adult per week for the Essential Bed & Breakfast Service.
Courchevel Village (1550) is coming up in the world with lots of improvements made to the infrastructure of the resort. There are an increasing number of luxury chalets here, like Chalet Le R, which represent fantastic value for money. Properties like Le R are actually cheaper than lesser quality chalets in Courchevel 1850. Courchevel 1550 is where the smart money is going.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and shower. Shared driver service.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£2,217||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||£2,707||£289||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,280||£148||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Childcare can be added for extra cost
- Ski school or private instructors/mountain guides can be added for extra cost
- Massage service can be booked
- Scheduled flights and private taxi/helicopter transfers can also be added
- Floor -1:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: large double. En-suite shower & separate wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Floor -2 (extra rooms for parties of 10 or 12 guests):
- Room 5: small double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
Included in Price
- Full breakfast with cooked options (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 afternoons)
- Children's early supper if required (6 evenings)
- Champagne, canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- Tailored 3 course chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Complimentary open bar with champagne, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping including a mid week towel change
- Shared in-resort driver service (08.00 - 10.00hrs and 16.30 - 18.30hrs)
- In-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel