Covid-19 cancellation policy from 21st August 2021 onwards: If you are unable to travel to the country or resort in which your property is located, or if the chalet company is unable to provide their service, specifically due to government initiated Covid-19 related travel or operational restrictions, you can choose to receive a refund for the full cost of your trip, or transfer your booking to the following season. This is applicable on the day of booked arrival, and does not include quarantine in the UK upon your return from holiday, self-isolation, or any other companies failing to provide their service (including, but not exclusive to, bars and restaurants being instructed to close, and transport cancellations). If travel is unimpeded and your property remains open and you choose not to travel, standard terms and conditions will apply. Deposit and final balance payment dates remain as per the chalet company's standard terms and conditions. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Chalet Idaho is a smart 4 storey property near the centre of Courchevel Le Praz and just 3 minutes' walk from the new gondola station and bottom of the home pistes. The new gondola lift in Le Praz accesses Courchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes which means getting to ski schools and the main lifts of the Three Valleys ski area is very easy.
There are four bedrooms in the chalet, three of which are en-suite. The fourth bedroom is on the stop floor and guests staying in this room use the family bath/shower room on the floor below. The main sitting (with fireplace) and dining room are on the 1st floor and give access to a balcony.
Chalet Idaho is located on a quiet street near the centre of resort. The shops, bars and restaurants of this charming resort are easy to reach.
Close to the centre of Courchevel Le Praz with its shops, bars and excellent restaurants. The new lift which accesses Courchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes is only 3 minutes' walk away.
- Courchevel Le Praz
- 8 - 9
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£412 pp||‐||9||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£611 pp||‐||9||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£681 pp||‐||9||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,155 pp||‐||9||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£681 pp||‐||9||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£642 pp||‐||9||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£611 pp||‐||9||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£611 pp||‐||9||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£584 pp||‐||9||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£681 pp||‐||9||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£531 pp||‐||9||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily (cooked option on 5 mornings and 2 mornings of self-service continental style breakfast)
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Aperitif and canapes on 6 evenings
- 4 course 'tasty and wholesome' dinner including cheeseboard, with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- In-resort concierge service to pre book everything you need before you arrive (massage, lift passes etc.)
- Resort tax is not included and will be added to the cost of your booking: 3.00 euros pppn (over 18 yrs of age)
- Midweek towel change: add a midweek towel change to your booking for 20gbp per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Sitting room and dining area. Balcony
- 1 x separate bathroom with bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: twin/triple (single beds). Limited head height as in eaves