Chalet La Sonnaille in Chatel is a well-designed and comfortable chalet with a fantastic position looking out over the Lac de Vonnes. This property has been designed with comfort and space in mind as relaxation is an important part of the guests experience here. The chalet has two living areas which is great if there are a couple of families sharing the chalet or if there are some children in the group. One of the living areas has an open log fire which adds to the traditional feel of the chalet. After a day on the slopes guests can enjoy a nice soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi or a rest in the sauna.
A couple of the bedrooms here can easily fit one or two extra beds but the maximum the dining room can accommodate is 12 people.
The owners of the chalet take the business of skiing, relaxation and generally enjoying oneself very seriously. The couple will be your hosts and guides for your time in resort, they take pride in the fact that they live in the chalet and you can be assured they will always be at hand to ensure everything runs according to plan with your stay.
If you can find a week that isn't already booked then we advise you to book without delay. This chalet has for many, many years been highly popular. Owned, managed and hosted by a husband and wife team we never cease to hear good reports from previous clients.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV, video & CD player. Phone, fax and email facilities. Outdoor hot tub and sauna. Children's playroom.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,473||‐||Enquire||2||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,295||‐||Enquire||4||NO|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,295||‐||Enquire||4||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,295||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,116||£384||Enquire||12||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full nanny service (the chalet has a playroom). In-house kids ski school with English speaking ESF instructor
- 1 x family suite (queen and twin) with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x double (extra child bed possible). En-suite shower room
- 1 x double. En-suite bathroom. Mezzanine level with bunks and single
- 1 x double (up to 2 extra child beds possible). En-suite bathroom.
- 1 x double. En-suite bathroom. Mezzanine level with 3 single beds
Included in Price
- Full breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine
- In resort minibus service
- Return airport transfers from and back to Geneva
- Complimentary bathroom products and hair dryers in all rooms
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings