Maison Blanche Et Verte in Chatel is one of the first luxury chalets in Chatel to have been built. The property is vast spanning over 600 square metres and was voted one of the "Coolest Chalets on the Slopes" by the Saturday Times.
This wonderful property consists of two separate but linked blocks, one for sleeping and the other for living/dining/entertaining which means there is no disturbance between the two. Other features include a fabulous spa featuring a 20 foot indoor pool, sauna and massage room. The 10 seater private cinema room and the mezzanine play area are great additions to keep the kids busy too. The interior of Maison Blanche Et Verte cleverly brings together a perfect recipe of sleek designer pieces made by traditional building materials. The giant sheet glass windows allow plenty of fresh light into the chalet and open up breath-taking views of the resort.
Maison Blanche Et Verte is just a two minute walk from the Barbossine lift, though your private chauffeur will be happy to drive you there or elsewhere should you wish to explore. Expect an incredible level of food and service, a professional chef and dedicated chalet team will be on hand across your stay.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has the one chalet to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Driver service in and around the resort in executive vehicle Gym, sauna and indoor pool (with swim jets) and hot tub. Cinema room with 10 large seats. Underground parking for 4 cars. Ski Room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi (and wired) internet access.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,229||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,663||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In chalet ski equipment fitting can be arranged
- Local nannies/childcare can also be arranged
- Local ski guides or instructors can be arranged
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower room with wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room with wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Plasma TV (with digital satellite channels) in every bedroom
Included in Price
- Daily breakfast (continental or cooked)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre dinner canapés and aperitif of the day (6 evenings)
- Gourmet 4 course dinner with carefully selected complimentary house wine (4 nights). After dinner chocs & coffee
- Delicious 'comfort food' dinner of two courses (2 nights). After dinner chocolates and coffee
- Separate children's dinner can be served at 6pm
- Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local 'eau de vie'
- Bathrobes & slippers, White Company linen, hair dryers in each room
- Return transfers from Geneva Airport and chauffeured in-resort executive vehicle for transport around resort
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel