Chalet Dalmore is a luxury five bedroom chalet in Chamonix offering contemporary design with sumptuous interiors and plenty of room to socialise both indoors and outdoors. Offering over 460 square metres of space the open plan living area with bespoke suspended fireplace provides the perfect setting to relax, socialise and enjoy the incredible Mont Blanc views through the floor to ceiling panoramic windows. The open kitchen allows you to watch your private chef prepare a gourmet dinner and the chance to pick up some culinary tips.
The chalet has 4 en-suite double bedrooms and a master suite which has a private dressing room with 'love' chairs in front of a wood-burning stove. The chalet is surrounded by mountains on all sides with each bedroom balcony offering incredible views. The chalet has its own outdoor pool (only open in the summer months) and unique open air roof terrace where you can take in the landscape of the Mont Blanc Massif.
The basement provides a haven for relaxation with a spa consisting of a sauna with dual massage area. The cinema/playroom is well equipped with traditional toys, games consoles and plenty of films.
Perfectly located, central to all five ski areas in the Chamonix Valley, your driver will provide a snow report each morning and whisk you to the best skiing area for that day.
Cleverly designed and beautifully furnished, this chalet provides a truly unique setting in this world class resort. Nothing is too much trouble and the level of service and food is outstanding.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV and iPod docks in every bedroom. Unique open air roof terrace. Sauna and massage area. 10 metre swimming pool (summer use only). Outdoor hot tub. Cinema room. Ski and boot fitting room.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£1,801 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,801 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£2,457 pp||£322 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,815 pp||£370 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|02 Jan 2022||£2,155 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,801 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,801 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£2,066 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£2,066 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£2,066 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,537 pp||£332 pp||10||NO||Offer|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,509 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£2,022 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£2,022 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£2,155 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£2,155 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,155 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,243 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,801 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome hamper including a bottle of champagne
- Delivery of bread and pastries each morning
- Bathroom products and luxury towels & bathrobes
- Daily property check and in-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily cleaning service can be added for extra cost: 1,000 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
- Full catering, breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals: 4,500 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
- Driver service can be added for 2,250 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Basement Floor:
- Cinema and lounge. Sauna and treatment room. Garage.
- Ski and boot room
- Ground Floor:
- Main living and dining area. Heated outdoor pool on terrace
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- First Floor:
- Room 1: master double. Dressing room & stove. Bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony