The Chalet Slalom in Les Houches is the modern re-development of a popular, small hotel which bore the same name. Located in the heart of Les Houches it is opposite the bottom of the home pistes and next to the main gondola lift station. Ski access and return from the local Les Houches slopes could hardly be bettered.
The property comes catered, staffed with a team of four. As well as serving sumptuous food the in-chalet service includes complimentary drinks throughout your stay (including champagne) with an open bar available 24/7 stocked with beers, mixers and soft drinks. The whole property has been totally redeveloped to provide a luxurious lodging experience. As well as modern bathrooms and high quality soft furnishings there is a driver service (operating 6 hours a day); a hot tub on the deck and fabulous views down the length of the Chamonix Valley towards Argentiere.
A short ride in the complimentary shuttle takes you to the other four ski fields in the Chamonix area or to the charm of the busy town centre. You can also take a day trip to Italy to ski in Courmayeur or sample the Parisian chic of nearby St Gervais or Megeve. These are all within 30 minutes' drive of Les Houches.
There are six exquisite interior designed double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and amazing valley views. Each room has been interior designed differently to create individualised, luxury havens for post skiing relaxation. For children there is the added excitement of a den which has four double bed size bunks - perfect for the younger snow hounds. There is a 7th large twin/double bedroom on the 2nd floor that can be offered exceptionally to groups of up to 16 people. This room has a sitting area with fireplace as well as an en-suite shower room.
The property can be booked for short durations as well for 7 nights from Sunday to Sunday. However, it has to be booked for sole use and cannot be booked by the room.
And now it's time for something a bit different... The Chalet Slalom is a British owned and managed bijou hotel with a luxury chalet atmosphere and service. Located at the foot of the slopes and less than 50 metres from the lift station it offers unrivalled ski access as well as top notch food and service.
- Chamonix (Les Houches)
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub on the terrace with lovely views. Wi-Fi internet connection. Shuttle driver service to and from any of the local lifts. Two separate lounges - great for family groups. TV in every bedroom.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||£1,211 pp||‐||14||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,211 pp||‐||14||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,075 pp||‐||14||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,211 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,211 pp||‐||14||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,211 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,075 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,730 pp||‐||14||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,557 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Four members of staff
- Pre-arrival concierge service to arrange transfers, ski hire, passes, lessons, childcare & restaurant bookings
- Breakfast daily (full cooked options, fresh fruit, pastries and cereals)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Delicious chef prepared three course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar is open to the guests 24/7 with beer, wine and selection of spirits & soft drinks
- Driver service available 6 hours of the day. Drop off and pick up in any of the Chamonix area ski resorts
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Basement Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Staff quarters
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance. Kitchen. Dining room and main sitting room with fireplace
- First Floor:
- Sitting room with access to balcony
- Room 1: master double. Sitting area with fire. En-suite shower & wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: quad bunks (suitable for adults). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: twin under the eaves with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony