The Hotel du Soleil in Avoriaz is located right in the centre of resort and offers truly ski in ski out piste access. The hotel has a wonderful sun terrace for afternoons in the sun and after dinner there is evening entertainment to keep couples, friends or families happy.
Children's Clubs are included free of charge and offer themed entertainment, indoor activities, arts, crafts, dancing, singing, stories, creative workshops and end of the week performance. Activity leaders are qualified and speak English. Please note that lunch is not included with the children's clubs. Register your children in resort on your arrival day.
Although officially this property is a hotel we include in our chalet section as it operates along the lines of a 'chalet hotel'. The staff are locally sourced and managed and will be mostly French nationals. However, the hotel is offered exclusively through a UK based tour operator and as such guests will be from the UK. The atmosphere will be informal, friendly and fun.
Managed by a team of local, professional hospitality staff but exclusively sold through a UK tour operator to UK based guests.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Lounge and bar. Evening entertainment programme. Ski hire outlet on site. Rooms with hair dryer, safe, Wi-Fi internet connection & TV. A lift serves some but not all 8 floors. Games area with billiards table. Children's clubs. Heated ski equipment storage room.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£801 pp||£511 pp||11||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£799 pp||£222 pp||5||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£829 pp||£142 pp||17||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£619 pp||£215 pp||16||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£839 pp||£50 pp||14||YES||Offer|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,024 pp||£59 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||£858 pp||£62 pp||16||YES||Offer|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options (7 mornings)
- 3 Course buffet evening meals with wine included (red and rosé) on 6 nights
- Savoyard raclette and fondue evening (one night) at 'Le Cedre Rouge' restaurant (booking required at reception)
- Packed lunches available (on request - additional supplement)
- Kids Clubs (3 - 5 years olds) available all season any week
- Children's Club (6 - 10 year olds) available only during the French school holidays
- Teenager Club (11 - 17 year olds) available only during the French school holidays
- Please note that resort taxes per person per day (under 18's free of charge) are paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: