Chalet Azimuth in Argentiere is a modern but comfortable chalet retaining that traditional alpine feel that seems to have been lost in many other chalets over the years. Covering 220 square metres, space is more than ample for just eight guests.
The chalet is located just 20 metres from the Les Grands Montets cable car station and the children's Panda Club is a very short walk away. To have a chalet so well located in this ski area is something not to be missed. In the chalet, expect a very high and personal level of service complimented with scrumptious food.
Chalet Azimuth is decked throughout with rustic aged wood, even through to the private cinema room. Children can while away the hours in the chalet or take advantage of the nursery slope a minute's walk away. Skiing from other resorts for the adults is made easy with a daily driver service.
Nestled in the forest just behind the Grand Montets cable car make its location perfect to access the skiing. The chalet itself is truly delightful and you can expect first class food and service. Highly recommended!
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna and shower. Outdoor hot tub. Cinema room with LCD satellite TV and DVD player. Balcony with incredible views of Mount Blanc range. Washing machine and dryer. Ski boot dryer. Daily transfer to & from ski areas within Chamonix Valley.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£893||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,786||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,232||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,429||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,786||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,563||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,429||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,429||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,339||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£893||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Childcare can be booked
- In-house massages can also be booked on request
- Option to pre-purchase ski lift passes at significantly reduced prices (for early bookings during non peak weeks)
- Transport to the neighboring resorts (Courmayeur, St Gervais, Megeve, Les Contamines, Verbier)
- Upgraded wine.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Access to terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom. Access to terrace
- Room 3: double with private (not en-suite) bath and wc.
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course fine dining evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights) prepared by an experienced chef
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to and from your ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Daily housekeeping
- Children's menu with separate dining times
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift