The newly renovated Chalet Vieux Logis in Alpe d'Huez has proved to be an instant hit with its guests. It has a superb piste side location (next to the Eclose piste) and is within 50m of the chairlift making it an ideal location for fanatical skiers. The living room is extremely large and homely with very comfortable white sofas and a balcony looking out onto the slopes providing a perfect location for evening drinks and canapes. There is also a separate, beautifully designed dining room with high beamed ceilings and open log fire.
For those looking for a large piste-side property this chalet is a great option and represents fantastic value for money.
Please note that children under 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Excellent location and really a very comfortable chalet. Actually it's a lot nicer inside than the outside might suggest. Highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV/ DVD player & Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£599||£411||Enquire||15||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£999||£161||Enquire||4||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£999||£310||Enquire||1||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Third Floor:
- Room 6: double with balcony. Shares bath and wc with Room 7
- Room 7: single. Shares bathroom with Room 6
- Room 8: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)