Everything is within 150 metres (approx.) of this superbly located chalet in the old village of Huez. You can ski back within 150 metres, walk to the Televillage gondola in 150 metres (which gives access to the main resort of Alpe d'Huez further up the mountain and the main lifts there) and you can take advantage of the quaint bars and restaurants of Huez, which are, you've guessed it, a mere 150 metres away.
If you wanted to list all the things that make a great chalet, it may well read something like the description of Chalet Sarenne: huge terrace with outdoor hot tub and magnificent views, a tasteful combination of traditional wood and stone married with modern facilities such as floor-to-ceiling windows, very comfortable rooms with ample storage, sauna and steam room, relaxation area and the little extra that we all appreciate: heated boot racks.
Please Note: Whilst it is not possible to walk to main resort of Alpe d'Huez, it is a short gondola ride away during the day or taxi ride away for those wanting to experience its nightlife.
One of the best chalets in the resort! However, it is situated in the lower 'older' residential part called Huez. The main ski resort of Alpe d'Huez with the main shops and bars etc is situated higher up the hill, a short gondola ride away.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub. Ski storage and heated boot warmers. iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||£699||£659||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£723||£679||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Champagne in your room - chilled and waiting with two glasses for your arrival
- Ground Floor
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room. Ski and boot room
- First Floor:
- Open plan living and dining area. Large terrace with hot tub
- Room 1: twin (with reading corner). En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x guest wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: twin (with reading corner). Shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 3: twin (with reading corner). En-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Champagne and canapés reception on your arrival
- Morning tea/coffee brought to your bedroom's door
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Fresh baked biscuits or cake for tea (5 afternoons). Fresh fruit bowl
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocolates (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Towels and high grade toiletries in the bathrooms (mid week towel change). Bathrobes and slippers
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage