Chalet Sarenne in Alpe d'Huez is a traditional chalet apartment which has undergone a recent refurbishment and offers a great place to relax after a day's skiing.
Chalet Sarenne has a large open plan lounge/dining area which opens out on to a south-facing balcony with a hot tub. The amazing views from the balcony and the hot tub look over the peaks of the nearby National Park. The chalet has a fantastic location; just a short walk to the 'Telecentre' ski lift and close to the shops, bars and nightlife of the resort. The outdoor pool and ice rink (included on the lift pass) are under 5 minutes' walk away.
All 4 bedrooms have en-suite facilities. Chalet Sarenne is ideal for a group of friends or family who want a chalet in a great location with easy access to the slopes and the amenities of the resort.
Alpine Answers note: We have estimated the position of this property based on a description we have been given by the tour operator.
We like this chalet as it has a massive open-plan lounge and dining area, perfect for relaxing in after a hard day on the slopes. There is the added bonus of an outdoor hot tub and the location is convenient for most things.
- Alpe d'Huez
- 8 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub on south facing balcony. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||£949 pp||£80 pp||3||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,119 pp||‐||7||YES||Offer|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,139 pp||‐||11||YES||Offer|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,087 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,208 pp||‐||11||YES||Offer|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: