The Chalet Phillipe in Alpe d'Huez is a fantastic chalet for large groups or for couples who are looking for a friendly relaxed atmosphere as it sleeps between 14-20 guests. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and all en-suite. The location of the chalet is excellent; guests can ski to within 100 metres of it giving a perfect opportunity to maximise time on the slopes. In addition the Alpe d'Huez ice rink, swimming pool and a selection of shops are all nearby.
The chalet has the additional benefit of a hot tub and sauna, a perfect option after a long day of skiing.
Rooms are tight but attractively decorated. Living space is comfortable with plenty of seating. Good location next to the piste.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wellness centre with sauna, hot tub, shower & wc. Ski room with boot warmers. Satellite TV (some UK channels). Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||£469||£490||Enquire||4||YES|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||£699||£360||Enquire||4||YES|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£899||£105||Enquire||12||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£849||£90||Enquire||20||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,259||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin (plus bunk beds with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Bunk beds are recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (5 nts)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)