The Chalet Phillipe in Alpe d'Huez is a fantastic chalet for large groups or for couples who are looking for a friendly relaxed atmosphere as it sleeps between 14-20 guests. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and all en-suite. The location of the chalet is excellent; guests can ski to within 100 metres of it giving a perfect opportunity to maximise time on the slopes. In addition the Alpe d'Huez ice rink, swimming pool and a selection of shops are all nearby.
The chalet has the additional benefit of a hot tub and sauna, a perfect option after a long day of skiing.
Rooms are tight but attractively decorated. Living space is comfortable with plenty of seating. Good location next to the piste.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wellness centre with sauna, hot tub, shower & wc. Ski room with boot warmers. Satellite TV (some UK channels). Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£714||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£904||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,314||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£899||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£959||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,054||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,029||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,059||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£908||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,084||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,064||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£984||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,004||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,259||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£923||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin (plus bunk beds with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Bunk beds are recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (6 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift