Chalet Naomi in Alpe d'Huez is a traditional chalet with a good location and all en-suite bedrooms. It is situated in the Quartier des Bergers and the Alpauris chair lift and ski school meeting point are both under 200 metres away.
With its timber exterior and light wood pine wood panelling throughout the chalet has a traditional Alpine feel throughout with lots of lovely touches - for example the sled coffee table in the spacious and well-appointed living room which boasts excellent views. Guests will have access to a sauna; a great way to relax the body after a hard day's skiing.
You can also book this chalet on a self-catered basis if you prefer with a welcome hamper which comes in either a basic, mid-range and quality format depending on what is in the hamper (please ask for details). Your chalet will be stocked with bath and hand towels, cleaned daily and the beds made for your arrival. If you don't feel like cooking you can even order any combination and numbers of breakfasts, afternoon teas and 3 course dinners (complete with half a bottle of wine per person). All you have to do is order these meals in advance of your arrival in resort. Breakfasts and tea are priced at £5.00 each per person per day, and dinners are approximately £30 per person per day. Wine and champagne upgrades are also available if you would really like to tailor-make your catered 'self-catered' stay!
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
The bedrooms are on the small side but don't let that put you off as the Chalet Naomi is a charming place to stay.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski storage and heated boot racks. Sauna. Hair dryer.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||£866||£161||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||£980||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£809||‐||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,036||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,144||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||£620||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: small twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: large twin with en-suite shower and separate wc
- Sauna with shower
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage