The Chalet Hotel Mariandre is perfectly situated in Alpe d'Huez, close to the lifts and resort centre while keeping a distance from the lively après ski bars and nightlife. The chalet hotel is just 25 metres from the Telecentre lift which links you from the centre of the resort up to the Rond Point des Pistes or guests can ski down the piste (only 50 metres away) to the Eclose lift.
Inside the hotel there is a spacious lounge and bar area with comfy sofas, flat screen TV and large picture windows. The dining area is downstairs, split into two parts and furnished in a classic French 'bistro' style.
The Mariandre has a wide range of twins, doubles, triples and family suites; all the rooms are en-suite and some have the benefit of a balcony.
Good quality accommodation in prime location in the centre of the resort. The living area is light and spacious and the rooms are ample sized. The inter-connecting rooms are great for families.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Small public bar & restaurant located on the ground floor. Private bar with balcony on entrance floor (first floor). Wi-Fi internet connection. Lift from 1st to 4th floors.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£819||£35||Enquire||14||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,009||£42||Enquire||3||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,269||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- in-house Esprit Nursery and Snow Club
- A wide range of twins, doubles, triples, pairs of rooms and two and
- three room suites, suitable for families of various sizes.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine offered until coffee served
- Children's high tea is served at 5.15pm for under 13 year olds
- Baby listening / child patrol service 7.30pm - 11pm daily