The chalet hotel Les Cimes in Alp d'Heuz is a comfortable property in the heart of this excellent resort. All of the bedrooms were fully refurbished in 2010. The chalet hotel has a great south facing position so you can take full advantage of the sun, it is close to the ski lifts and you have fantastic views of the surrounding mountains especially from the balconies and the sun terraces joining on to the rooms.
The hotel has an attractive dining area which is great for enjoying the food and complimentary wine on offer. There is also a bar and a nice lounge with a fireplace where canapés and pre dinner drinks are served. This is also a great spot to relax after dinner with coffee or a nightcap.
The bedrooms here all have en-suite facilities and are well equipped with flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer. Most also have a south facing balcony to enjoy those views.
The centre of Alp d'Heuz is just five minutes' walk away with a selection of après ski bars, restaurants and also the resort swimming pool and ice rink (entry is included with your lift pass).
The Chalet Hotel Les Cimes is in a very convenient location making it easy for guests to get to the lifts and the centre of town. The atmosphere is always friendly and lively.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£699||£120||Enquire||20||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£799||£100||Enquire||14||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£899||£100||Enquire||22||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Rooms 1, 2, 3 & 6: double/triple. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/triple/quad (double + bunks). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 7 & 10: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 8 & 9: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 11, 15, 16 & 17: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 12 & 14: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 18 & 21: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 19 & 20: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 22-25 & 27: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 26: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 28 & 31: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 29 & 30: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 32 & 33: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc.
- Rooms 34: double with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course buffet style dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served