The Hotel Les Bergers in Alpe d'Huez makes a perfect choice for a family ski holiday in France. The children's ski area and ski school meeting point at Les Bergers is just 50 metres away from the hotel and the pistes pass directly in front of the main entrance. As children progress in ability there are numerous green, blue and red runs that they can progress to which are easily accessible.
As well as interconnecting bedrooms which are ideal for families there is also an unusual full board meal plan. This means that lunches are included either in the hotel, or if ordered the day before, in the form of a picnic which can be taken onto the slopes.
There is a full programme of childcare both on and off the slopes and a huge range of ski classes to suit all standards. The adult only spa and the proximity of local shops and bars just adds the icing to the cake for this great family ski holiday option.
Please note that this property is managed by MMV - a large French hotel chain. The staff and most of the other guests will be European. The childcare on offer at this property is provided by UK trained staff and is exclusively used by for British families.
Ski in ski out, full childcare options, full board meal plan and ski school meeting point & nursery slopes nearby - it has everything you need for a successful family ski holiday.
- Alpe d'Huez
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Large lounge and bar area. Large south-facing sun terrace. Spa facilities - adults only. In-house childcare for ages 3 upwards. On-site ski hire shop.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,670 pp||‐||4||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£659 pp||£660 pp||4||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£920 pp||‐||20||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,199 pp||‐||30||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||32||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options (7 mornings)
- Lunch 7 days (served between 12 noon and 2pm). Hot and cold options. Picnic lunch can be ordered instead
- Afternoon snacks on your return from skiing
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (7 nights). Dinner is served between 7pm and 9pm
- Children's high tea is served 5.30pm - 6.30pm for 3-13 year olds (parents to accompany children under 3yrs)
- Children's ski lessons (3 - 12 year olds). With a wide range of class levels for most abilities
- Snow Club (3 - 8 year olds). Action packed half day activity club within the hotel (includes supervised lunch)
- Evening 'Cozy' Club (3 - 12 year olds). Relax the children with pre bedtime stories and quiet play (3 evenings)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: