Chalet Friandise in Alpe d'Huez is an excellently appointed, modern chalet having only served one season in the resort. It is located in the Quartier des Bergers on the East side of Alpe d'Huez and the Alpauris chairlift and main ski school meeting points are both under a 5 minute walk.
All four of the bedrooms are extremely comfortable with excellent en-suite facilities and there is a large open-plan living and dining room. From this room guests can access the terrace which has fantastic views as well as the added benefit of a hot tub and sauna - the perfect relaxation options upon return from skiing in the afternoon.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
With a sauna and a hot tub this property ticks a lot of boxes for the price.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Outside Jacuzzi and indoor sauna. Ski storage, heated boot racks.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£979||£126||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£999||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,277||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,314||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower, wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage