Chalet Ferme in Alpe d'Huez has a great ski in/ski out location which links the Rond Point des Pistes with the Les Bergers area. The rooms in this chalet are light and airy due to the picture windows giving fantastic views from the front to Les Bergers and the Altiport to the lift. The ground floor of the chalet has an indoor hot tub, sauna and a twin en-suite bedroom. The main entrance is up a flight of stairs as well as a large living/dining area which is a great space to relax in after a long day's skiing. On the same level, there is another en-suite bedroom. Up the stairs to the second floor where there are two doubles and one twin, all en-suite.
Designated as a 'development chalet' for the 2018-2019 winter season there is a catered chalet service with a few subtle differences.
- Evening dinners are provided by COOK (these are made in the UK and then blast frozen for transportation to the Alps.
- Your chalet hosts therefore have more time for the little things: homemade chocolates, smoothies and entertaining guests.
- Netflix available in the chalet.
- Wine with dinner is served in a carafe, direct from the vineyard.
- New mini-bar fridges branded TUCK SHOPS with craft beer, cider and quality snacks at a sensible price.
A ski-in and ski-out location is what it's all about. The perfect location and the fact that this smart chalet apartment is operated with a high-end tour operator make the Chalet Ferme a real favourite of ours.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Freeview TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player and stereo. Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use. Playstation 3 and board games library. Private underground parking. BOSE music system with iPod connectivity. Netflix.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||£2,529||‐||Enquire||4||YES|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,309||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Beauty treatments and massages
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: twin (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin (room for additional bed) with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners (by COOK) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings