Chalet Le Chateau in Alpe d'Huez is the largest of the new chalets (completed 2009) in Le Village, with views into Le Village's charming courtyard from one direction from the lower two floors and far reaching views across the slopes to Les Bergers from the upper floors, whilst on the other side looking past the smart Chamois d'Or hotel to the Rond Points des Pistes.
At ground floor level you will find the ski entrance that leads to indoor hot-tub, sauna, boot room and two twin bedrooms complete with en-suite facilities and access to their own terrace areas. A grand staircase takes you up to the first floor where the main entrance gives way to an enormous living space, filled with light from the vast picture windows and complete with intimate dining area off the kitchen, alongside a sumptuous living area with log fire and vast flat screen TV. A twin en-suite bedroom completes this floor as the stairs rise to the first floor with three more bedrooms, 2 twins and a double, all en-suite. Climbing to the top of the chalet a double bedroom enjoys spectacular views over the slopes towards Les Bergers. Across the landing a second bedroom gives an extra space, these two bedrooms share a bathroom, making it the perfect family suite.
Please note that family bookings are only taken for school holidays & high season dates. No children under 12 accepted outside these dates.
A ski-in and ski-out location is what it's all about. The perfect location and the fact that this smart chalet apartment is operated with a high-end tour operator make the Club Chateau a real favourite of ours.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Freeview TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player and stereo. Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use. Playstation 3 and board games library. Private underground parking. BOSE music system with iPod connectivity.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||£1,219||‐||Enquire||2||YES|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||£1,379||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,369||‐||Enquire||4||YES|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,279||‐||Enquire||4||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,719||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,299||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: triple (double and single). En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Canapés and 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings