Chalet Le Chateau in Alpe d'Huez is the largest of the new chalets (completed 2009) in Le Village, with views into Le Village's charming courtyard from one direction from the lower two floors and far reaching views across the slopes to Les Bergers from the upper floors, whilst on the other side looking past the smart Chamois d'Or hotel to the Rond Points des Pistes.
At ground floor level you will find the ski entrance that leads to indoor hot-tub, sauna, boot room and two twin bedrooms complete with en-suite facilities and access to their own terrace areas. A grand staircase takes you up to the first floor where the main entrance gives way to an enormous living space, filled with light from the vast picture windows and complete with intimate dining area off the kitchen, alongside a sumptuous living area with log fire and vast flat screen TV. A twin en-suite bedroom completes this floor as the stairs rise to the first floor with three more bedrooms, 2 twins and a double, all en-suite. Climbing to the top of the chalet a double bedroom enjoys spectacular views over the slopes towards Les Bergers. Across the landing a second bedroom gives an extra space, these two bedrooms share a bathroom, making it the perfect family suite.
Please note that family bookings are only taken for school holidays & high season dates. No children under 12 accepted outside these dates.
A ski-in and ski-out location is what it's all about. The perfect location and the fact that this smart chalet apartment is operated with a high-end tour operator make the Club Chateau a real favourite of ours.
- Alpe d'Huez
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Freeview TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player and stereo. Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use. Playstation 3 and board games library. Private underground parking. BOSE music system with iPod connectivity.
- Hot tub
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,199 pp||‐||15||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,729 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,529 pp||‐||15||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,259 pp||£100 pp||15||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,269 pp||£100 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,289 pp||£100 pp||2||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,529 pp||‐||6||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,669 pp||‐||15||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,519 pp||‐||15||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||15||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,369 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,329 pp||£100 pp||15||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||8||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,869 pp||‐||15||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,449 pp||‐||15||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,149 pp||‐||15||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Canapés and 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (room for cot) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: triple (double and single). En-suite bath and wc. Balcony