The Chalet Christian in Alpe d'Huez is a lovely chalet with excellent facilities. The location of the chalet is ideal, it's within 100m of the piste and very close to the resort's ice rink, swimming pool and outstanding selection of restaurants, shops and bars. All of the rooms are en-suite and two have balconies with mountain facing views. The chalet has the added bonus of a sauna as well as heated boot warmers in a very spacious ground floor boot room.
Please note that children under 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Rooms are tight but attractively decorated. Living space is comfortable with plenty of seating. Good location next to the piste.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wellness area with sauna and shower. Ski room with boot warmers. Satellite TV (some UK channels). Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£899||£60||Enquire||12||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£849||£80||Enquire||12||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,249||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 8: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: twin (plus bunk beds) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Bunk beds are recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (5 nts)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)