Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Rebeque is located in the Quartier des Bergers area to the east of the main resort. Although slightly set off to one side of the main Alpe d'Huez resort the Alpauris chairlift and ski school meeting point are just 300 metres from the chalet and the small selection of shops and bars of the Bergers area are even closer.
The chalet property has a modern, crisp interior and four en-suite bedrooms. There is a large main sitting/dining room floor to ceiling windows that stretch along one wall. The main chalet terrace has fabulous views and also a hot tub for your relaxation. Once the sun has gone down perhaps then you might also relax further in the sauna!
Bedrooms 1 and 4 can be configured as twins or doubles but will be made up as twins unless you state otherwise.
Not many chalets in this price point offer both outdoor hot tub and an indoor relax area with sauna.
- Alpe d'Huez
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna.
- Hot tub
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||8||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||8||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,249 pp||‐||8||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,209 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,149 pp||‐||8||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,109 pp||‐||8||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Entrance Level:
- Relax spa area with sauna leading to an outdoor hot tub
- Large living and dining area leading to terrace
- 1 x separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony