Chalet Rebeque is located in the Quartier des Bergers area to the east of the main resort. Although slightly set off to one side of the main Alpe d'Huez resort the Alpauris chairlift and ski school meeting point are just 300 metres from the chalet and the small selection of shops and bars of the Bergers area are even closer.
The chalet property has a modern, crisp interior and four en-suite bedrooms. There is a large main sitting/dining room floor to ceiling windows that stretch along one wall. The main chalet terrace has fabulous views and also a hot tub for your relaxation. Once the sun has gone down perhaps then you might also relax further in the sauna!
Bedrooms 1 and 4 can be configured as twins or doubles but will be made up as twins unless you state otherwise.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
Not many chalets in this price point offer both outdoor hot tub and an indoor relax area with sauna.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,068||£167||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£1,030||£92||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£969||£100||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Entrance Level:
- Relax spa area with sauna leading to an outdoor hot tub
- Large living and dining area leading to terrace
- 1 x separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings