Chalet Eden East in Alpe d'Huez is a new chalet for the 2018-2019 winter season. The location is superb - the main lifts and the bottom of the home pistes are right outside the chalet (as is the main ski school meeting point) and the shops and bars of this buzzing resort are less than one minute's walk away.
The Eden Blanc development in the exclusive Fontbelle area of Alpe d'Huez consists of a number of high end chalet apartments and we feature two of them on our site (Eden East and Eden West).
The mountain views from the two bedrooms and the main living room area are breath taking. This is a wonderful chalet property for a family of four or four friends.
Please note that the images used are CGI. We hope to have actual photos posted to the site later in 2018.
The Eden Blanc development has a peachy location (ski in ski out and right by the main lifts and ski school meeting point) and a lovely modern, clean, alpine style. It's sure to be popular.
- Alpe d'Huez
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internect connection. Flat screen TV and DVD player. Ski room with boot warmers. Lift access. Private underground parking.
- Ski in, Ski out
- Near Resort Centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,429 pp||‐||4||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- All on one floor:
- Separate kitchen. Dining & living area + balcony. Separate guest wc.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift