Chalet Annalise in Alpe d'Huez is an apartment style chalet on the third floor of the Etendard building sleeping up to 8 guests. It has an excellent location within 100 metres of the piste making access to the slopes incredibly easy in the morning and evening.
Due to its recent refurbishment, guests can enjoy a modern, chic chalet with excellent fittings. The dining room and lounge area has magnificent views with the Grandes Rousses peaks to the south and ski slopes to the north. The chalet has the additional benefit of a shower sauna with an additional shower area. All four bedrooms are under the eaves (with two offering a discount) with skylight windows.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Why walk when you can ski! At just 150m from the piste this is a great option.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna with separate shower. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 1: twin with skylight (under eaves). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 2: twin with skylight (under eaves). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 3: twin with skylight (under eaves). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 4: twin with skylight (under eaves). En-suite shower & wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (5 nts)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)