The Chalet Hotel St. Christoph in St. Christoph enjoys one of the most enviable locations in the Alps. From the door you can clip on your skis and ski into the vast Arlberg ski area. St. Christoph is an exclusive hamlet in the heart of the region with snow sure skiing, a friendly atmosphere and easy access to the slopes. The chalet hotel is superbly located right next to the lifts and ski school. Add to this a great atmosphere, comfortable lounge and bar with log fire and large indoor pool with mountain views. You can't get much better than this for your money.
A fantastic chalet hotel which also has a ski-in ski-out location in this wonderful resort. With stacks of excellent facilities and great food this chalet hotel is a real winner. Please note that as half the rooms face another building, and the other half have views of the mountains that guests should ask for mountain view rooms when booking.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and large indoor pool. Relax area with loungers. Hotel bar, two lounge areas (one with log fireplace).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£949||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£849||£280||Enquire||14||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£969||£160||Enquire||8||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,149||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Rooms: 101 + 201: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 103, 105, 106, 107 + 108: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 104 + 204: single with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 109, 111-112, 114-116, 118-120 & 122-123: twin. Shower & wc.
- Rooms 110, 117, 210, 217: single with en-suite shower & wc.
- Rooms 121 + 221: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 202, 203, 205, 206, 207 + 208: twin. Shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 209, 211-212, 214- 216, 218-220 & 222-223: twin. Shower & wc.
- Room 304: single with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 310 + 317: single with en-suite shower & wc.
- Rooms 302, 303, 305, 306, 307 + 308: twin. Sh & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 301 + 321: double with en-suite shower & wc (301 with balcony)
- Rooms 309, 311-312, 314-316, 318-320 + 322-323: twin. Sh & wc
- Room 404: single with en-suite shower & wc
- Room 401: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Rooms 402, 403, 405, 406, 407 + 408: twin. Shower & wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course buffet style dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served