Chalet Rohtang in St Anton is a new build property which opened for the 2016/17 season. There are three chalet apartments within the same building.
Chalet Rohtang (which is the smallest of the three) is a ground floor apartment and has two en-suite bedrooms as well as a cosy sitting room with log fireplace and great views across to the Rendl Mountain. Guests staying here have access to a sauna that is shared with Chalet Montafon (which sleeps 6 guests). Please note that the chalet staff live in separate, self-contained studio on garden floor and the building's owners live in a self-contained apartment on the top floor.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
A smart chalet apartment offering all en-suite bedrooms and very good value for money.
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Use of shared sauna with Chalet Montafon (sleeps 6). TV (local channels) & DVD player. Docking station. Driver service to and from the lifts until 8pm.
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,249 pp||‐||4||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,799 pp||‐||4||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,689 pp||‐||4||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,389 pp||£100 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,419 pp||£100 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,439 pp||£100 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,789 pp||‐||4||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,849 pp||‐||4||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,559 pp||‐||4||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,519 pp||‐||4||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,489 pp||‐||4||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,389 pp||£100 pp||4||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||4||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,739 pp||‐||4||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,289 pp||‐||4||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Driver service offered to run guests to and from the main lifts. Operating daily until 20.00hrs
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days. If your holiday booking includes a flight then you have booked a 'package' and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. If your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- Garden Floor:
- Ski and boot room shared with two other apartments
- Sauna (shared with Chalet Montafon which sleeps 6 guests)
- Entrance to Chalet Rohtang
- Open plan living and dining area
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Main shared entrance to the building. Lifts and stairs