Chalet Monte Vera in St Anton is the flagship chalet of the operator in the resort and is very worthy of its 'signature' rating. It has a very peaceful location but is very much within reach on foot of the skiing area. It is a short 8-10 minute walk to the Nasserein lift or a free bus service which is around a 2-3 minute journey. Nasserein is a fantastic location to be near, with an excellent selection of après bars including Tom Dooley's which always receives rave reviews.
The chalet has truly outstanding features with enormous bedrooms with day beds and a beautifully appointed modern kitchen and dining room. There is ample space with lots of comfortable seating in black and white leather sofas. There is also a large wellness area which provides the perfect setting to wind down after a long day on the slopes. It comes with a relaxation room with deckchairs and sauna/steam bath facilities.
Please note that the chalet owner's family lives on the upper floor and shares the main entrance and stairwell.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
An exceptionally spacious, modern chalet with a lovely wellness centre. This is likely to sell well - book early.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Spa with sauna, infra-red room, walk-in shower & relax area. Ski room and heated boot racks. iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||£1,185||£421||Enquire||16||YES|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||£1,248||‐||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||£1,396||‐||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,679||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,632||‐||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|09 Mar 2019||£1,595||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£1,393||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,511||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,547||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Champagne in your room - chilled and waiting with two glasses for your arrival
- Room 1: twin (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Shared balc.
- Room 2: twin (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Shared balc.
- Room 3: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 4: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 5: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 7: twin. En-suite bath & wc. Shared balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Champagne and canapés reception on your arrival
- Morning tea/coffee brought to your bedroom's door
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Fresh baked biscuits or cake for tea (5 afternoons). Fresh fruit bowl
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocolates (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Towels and high grade toiletries in the bathrooms (mid week towel change). Bathrobes and slippers
- 'Ski all in' price includes: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage (upgrades possible)