Chalet Inge's modern design features huge picture windows for light and airy rooms, and the Inge offers an extremely well appointed, contemporary interior, with all bedrooms boasting their own en-suite facilities, plus a DVD-player and hairdryer as standard.
As a finishing touch, the wellness area on the second floor offers that little bit of pampering which all skiers need to relax after an exhilarating day on the slopes. Getting to the slopes in the morning is easy, with the ski-bus stop just opposite the chalet, offering the choice of skiing at Rendl or starting the day from the new main Galzig gondola.
The resort centre, should you choose to sample St Anton's renowned nightlife, is approx. 9 minutes downhill walk away, or you can use the resorts night-bus service for just a couple of Euros to save your ski-legs!
Note from Alpine Answers: the en-suite bathrooms have a glass fronted door to the bedroom.
NB: This chalet is operated by a Dutch tour operator, who have been in the catered ski chalet business since 1977, operating 37 ski chalets in France, Austria and Italy.
The main difference between a "normal" British-run chalet, which you will be familiar with, and the Dutch product is that afternoon tea and cakes are not included. However, house wine, beers, soft drinks, and tea and coffee are available and are included in the cost of your holiday.
Towels are also not included but can be rented in resort for 8.50 euros per person, a mid-week towel change is included. Alternatively, by upgrading to the comfort package at 25 euros per person for the week both towels and afternoon tea and cakes will be provided. Both of these supplements are payable in resort.
Breakfasts will be continental in style with cheese, hams and bread, yogurt and fruit juices, tea and coffee.
Slightly quirky (glass!) bathrooms but this is a modern and spacious chalet. It has a great location - 5 minutes' walk to the centre of St Anton and the bus stop is right outside. Great communal atmosphere in the dining room.
- St Anton
- 35 - 40
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Lift to all floors. Apres ski and evening bar. Wellness area: sauna, steam-room, shower & wc. Lounge with DVD player. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Sun terrace.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£574 pp||‐||40||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£574 pp||‐||40||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£759 pp||‐||40||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£806 pp||‐||40||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£593 pp||‐||40||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£667 pp||‐||40||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£713 pp||‐||40||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£731 pp||‐||40||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£731 pp||‐||40||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£731 pp||‐||40||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£806 pp||‐||40||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£806 pp||‐||40||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£769 pp||‐||40||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£741 pp||‐||40||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£750 pp||‐||40||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£681 pp||‐||40||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£681 pp||‐||40||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£722 pp||‐||40||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£699 pp||‐||40||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£574 pp||‐||40||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options (7 mornings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks (6 nights)
- Please note that resort taxes are not included and are paid for in resort
- A booking fee of 25 euros is added to your booking by the tour operator running this chalet
- Towels can be added for extra cost 8 euros per person per week (includes a mid-week change)
- Comfort Package: towels (as above) + daily afternoon tea. Cost for the package: 25 euros per person per week
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 9: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 10: twin plus extra bed with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 11: twin plus extra bed with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 12: twin plus extra bed with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 13: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 14: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 15: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 16: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony