Chalet Fauner in St Anton has lovely views over the Rendl area of the resort. With the capacity to sleep up to 16 guests it's a fantastic option for large groups of friends or families travelling together. The property under-went a refurbishment in summer 2019 (the current images show the chalet as it was previously). It has a comfortable living room and each bedroom is fully en-suite. There is also the added bonus of sauna as well as a complimentary taxi on arrival to take guests down to the ski hire shop.
The location is very good, 5 minutes walk to the centre of St Anton with its legendary bars and nightclubs, as well as a similar distance walk (downhill) to the nearest lift, the Galzigbahn. The new Rendl lift is also easily accessible on foot from the chalet. Guests should note that the walk up to the chalet is quite steep.
Please note that the owner lives in self-contained apartment on top floor and there is a separate rented chalet apartment (sleeping 8 guests) which occupies the floors above Chalet Fauner.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
A fairly basic chalet but the bedrooms are of a descent size and food and service reliable.
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna, shower and relaxation area. TV and DVD player. Ski & boot room (shared with one other property).
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||£750 pp||‐||16||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||£750 pp||‐||16||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,210 pp||‐||16||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,440 pp||‐||16||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,040 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,080 pp||‐||16||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,400 pp||‐||16||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,160 pp||‐||16||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,120 pp||‐||16||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,080 pp||‐||16||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,040 pp||‐||16||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,060 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£675 pp||‐||16||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£375 pp||‐||16||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily (continental-style buffet breakfast with an optional hot dish on six mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary house wine, coffee, complimentary beer and soft drinks. (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: Austrian twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: Austrian twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 8: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc