Club Fritz in St Anton is a three storey development completed in 2015 by the local architect, Karl Fahrner. Although with modern interior and spa facilities the chalet building has been sympathetically designed with an exterior of traditional stone and wood cladding. The centre of the resort and main lifts are a 6 - 8 minute walk.
There is a large dining room with double aspect balconies and a log fire on one floor and a spacious sitting room (again with balconies and fireplace) on another floor. Spread across the two flors of accommodation are 11 en-suite bedrooms, two of which have space for a cot or extra single bed. Each twin bedroom (approx 16 sq. metres) has an en-suite shower and wc and three rooms have a balcony giving wonderful views.
On the ground floor of the building is a Wellness spa area with sauna, steam room, showers and relax area.
On the top floor of the building is a self-contained flat where the owners of the building live. The owners also use the shared main entrance.
Great views from the balconies and a social atmosphere in this 'club' chalet hotel property.
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness spa area with sauna and steam room. Shared shuttle driver service 8am to 8pm. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Steam room
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,249 pp||‐||22||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,799 pp||‐||22||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,689 pp||‐||22||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,389 pp||£100 pp||22||YES||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,419 pp||£100 pp||20||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,439 pp||£100 pp||22||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,459 pp||£100 pp||22||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,459 pp||£100 pp||22||YES||Offer|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,789 pp||‐||22||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,849 pp||‐||22||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,519 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,489 pp||‐||22||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,389 pp||£100 pp||22||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||22||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,689 pp||‐||22||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,739 pp||‐||22||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,589 pp||‐||22||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,289 pp||‐||22||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Executive chalet chef rather than chalet girl/boy. Dinners menu choice (two starters and two mains)
- Canapés and 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Free bar (wines, beer and cordial)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Shared shuttle service: 08.30 - 09.30hrs (on request and only for beginner children) and 15.30 - 17.30hrs
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days. If your holiday booking includes a flight then you have booked a 'package' and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. If your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- Room 1: twin (space for extra bed). En-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin (space for extra bed). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 8: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 10: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 11: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony