Chalet Baren in St Anton is a comfortable although rather basic chalet situated in the Nasserein area of the resort, linked to the main part of St Anton by a shuttle bus. The attractive wood-panelled bedrooms all have wash basins. The dining room is very cosy and guests wishing to relax in the comfortable lounge area may help themselves to tea or coffee at any time during the day. The free shuttle bus stops close by and it is only 10-15 minutes to walk to the centre of St Anton.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
Good location next to the Nasserein Gondola. The Chalet Baren is something of an institution having been around for as long as we can remember. Simple fun at a great price.
- St Anton
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ski room. Local cable TV and video. Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£719 pp||£298 pp||6||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£679 pp||£367 pp||4||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,071 pp||£143 pp||16||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,112 pp||£70 pp||23||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,074 pp||£94 pp||23||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£943 pp||£199 pp||23||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£999 pp||£272 pp||22||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with shared shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with shared shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with shared shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin (beds not adjacent) with shared shower and wc.
- Room 8: twin (beds not adjacent) with shared shower and wc.
- Room 9: twin (beds not adjacent) with shared shower and wc.
- Room 10: twin (beds not adjacent) with shared shower and wc.
- Room 11: twin (beds not adjacent) with shared shower and wc.
- Room 12: single with shared shower and wc.