Chalet Angela in Obergurgl is a rare find in this great family ski resort as finally there is a family sized chalet to offer here - something the market has been crying out for years for. The chalet is situated 500 metres away from both the Hohe Mut gondola and also the Rosskarbahn chairlift so accessing the ski area in the morning is not difficult - it is no more than a 5-6 minute walk. It is also possible to walk back to the chalet from David's Hutte (an 8 minute journey) which is a popular mountain restaurant found at the bottom of the Steinmannbahn lift.
The Chalet Angela is perfect for an extended family. The main sitting room area has comfortable sofas and also a TV and DVD player but there is also a separate snug area with more seating. There are plenty of large windows which make the chalet light and bright and also give fantastic panoramic mountain views.
All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor and a suite on the upper second floor (with the main living and dining area on the floor in between. This suite is made up of a double connected via a bathroom with bath and separate shower to an Austrian twin bedroom. Entrance to the suite is via the bathroom.
Family sized chalets in Obergurgl are like hens' teeth so we are delighted to be able to offer Chalet Angela. With easy access to and from the slopes and a bright airy feel to it we think this property would make a great family ski holiday property.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£999||£480||Enquire||2||YES|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,199||£40||Enquire||8||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,519||£30||Enquire||8||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Suite: double connected to Austrian twin via bathroom with wc
- Note that the double bed is 140cm wide (4' 6")
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)