Chalet Hotel Stoanerhof is a fantastic, traditional Austrian property that is well located near the centre of Mayrhofen. The hotel offers a fantastic range of facilities; the vast majority of rooms are en-suite and there are 4 suites - a fantastic option for families! There is a large reception area as well as a traditional Tyrolean snug; the perfect setting in which to unwind with a drink after a day on the slopes. In addition there is a wellness area with a relaxation room and sauna.
Ski access from the Chalet Hotel Stoanerhof is very easy; the Ahorn cable car is within a 3 minute walk and intermediate/advanced skiers can ski straight back via the Ahorn piste. In the evening the extremely lively resort centre of Mayrhofen can be reached in a maximum ten minute walk.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
Great location and a really fun place to stay at a very reasonable price.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna, multi-gym and solarium with showers. Ski room with boot warmers. Bar, restaurant and Tyrolean stube. Wi-Fi internet connection. Hairdryer.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|22 Dec 2018||£1,048||£220||Enquire||30||YES|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,211||£270||Enquire||30||YES|
|05 Jan 2019||£900||£135||Enquire||28||YES|
|12 Jan 2019||£920||£150||Enquire||28||YES|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||£960||£190||Enquire||30||YES|
|02 Feb 2019||£1,035||£190||Enquire||30||YES|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,138||£175||Enquire||30||YES|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,542||£255||Enquire||30||YES|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,075||£255||Enquire||30||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,065||£260||Enquire||30||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||£1,045||£230||Enquire||30||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||£986||£215||Enquire||30||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£966||£185||Enquire||30||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£949||£150||Enquire||30||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 100: Austrian twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc.
- Room 101: four poster double with en-suite bath & wc.
- Room 119: twin with en-suite shower & wc.
- Room 102/3: twin (+ dble sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 104/5: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 106/7: twin (accessed by shared entrance). Shared shower and wc.
- Room 108/9: twin (+ dble sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 110: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & separate wc. Balc.
- Room 111: twin with en-suite shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Room 112: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). Shared shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 113: twin with shared shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Rooms 112 and 113 are accessed by shared entrance.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome gluhwein on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily