The Chalet Hotel Elisabeth was until 2014 a 4 star hotel in Lech. Now it has been taken over by one of the larger UK ski tour operators and turned into a very comfortable chalet hotel. The position of the Elisabeth is very good - set back from the main street and situated beside the lovely River Lech that runs through the resort, yet only a 4 minute walk to the pretty resort centre and the main Rufikopfbahn lift station. For a relatively large and sprawling resort it's important to have a great location and the Chalet Hotel Elisabeth certain delivers in this respect. Even the local bus which accesses the beginner lifts and main ski school meeting point stops close to the hotel, the nearest bus stop just 2 - 3 minutes' walk away.
The Gafgo family who have owned the hotel for many years created a hotel with much charm and Austrian character. There are a lot of exposed beams and wood panelling and the dining room is divided in to smart red upholstered stube style booths. The atmospheric Reindeer bar on the lower floor is where guests take their aperitifs before dinner and a night cap afterwards.
The former 4 star hotel facilities are there to be enjoyed by the guests. In the lower floor of the hotel there is the 'wellness' spa (only for guests over 13 years of age) with indoor pool (8m x 3m), sauna, steam room and relaxation area. Also on the lower floor is the Reindeer cellar bar. On the ground floor of the hotel there is the main lounge and bar area with fireplace and there is also a sun terrace.
The large bedrooms are traditionally decorated with many having an extra 3rd bed in either an alcove or at least set away from the main bedroom area. All the rooms have en-suite facilities (either bath or shower) and also have hairdryer, safe and TV.
Rooms 18 & 19, and 28 & 29 have a shared lobby so are ideal for friends or family
There are a number of excellent UK managed chalet hotels in Lech and this is probably the best of the lot. The Chalet Hotel Elisabeth has a great location close to the centre and the lifts, a welcoming atmosphere and the facilities of a former 4 star hotel (great bar, indoor pool, sauna & steam room and TVs in the bedrooms). We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: indoor pool, sauna, steam room, showers & relax area. Cellar bar. Ski and boot room with external access. Lounge with fireplace. 2nd bar and sun terrace. All bedrooms with hair dryer, safe and TV. Free Wi-Fi internet connection in the public areas.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,049||£170||Enquire||2||YES|
|17 Mar 2019||£939||£200||Enquire||12||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||£949||£160||Enquire||15||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||£999||£280||Enquire||18||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,099||£320||Enquire||18||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£899||£99||Enquire||1||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed picnic lunches are available
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: large twin (with sgl sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 10: Austrian twin (sgl sofa bed in alcove). En-suite bath & wc
- Room 11 & 21: twin (single bed & sgl sofa bed in alcove). Sh. & wc
- Room 12: Austrian twin (sgl sofa bed in alcove). En-suite bath & wc
- Room 14: Austrian twin (sgl sofa bed). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 15 & 16: single with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 17: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 18: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 19 & 20: Aust. twin (sgl sofa bed in alcove). En-suite bath & wc
- Rooms A1, A2, 35+36: Austrian twin (sgl in alcove). En-suite bath & wc
- Room 22: Austrian twin (sgl sofa bed in alcove). En-suite sh & wc
- Rooms 23, 23a & 25: Austrian twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 24 & 28: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 27: Austrian twin (sgl in alcove). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 29: Austrian twin (sgl sofa bed in alcove). En-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until tea/coffee served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- 1 - 3 days' ski/board hosting. Operated on a first come, first served basis