The Penthouse Balegia in Lech offers exceptional accommodation near the centre of this glamorous resort. The centre of Lech is an easy walk away and the Schlosskopf chairlift is only a one minute walk away.
Enter the apartment into a central hallway and from here find the welcoming and impressive master bedroom. Designed and finished with the utmost care and detail the master bedroom is a truly luxurious space. Why not enjoy a pre-dinner aperitif from its balcony which overlooks the enchanting resort centre and mountains beyond, or indulge in a post-ski sauna to help ease those tired ski legs? There are two further twin/double bedrooms, both beautifully furnished with carefully selected bold fabrics giving them a sophisticated vibe. Off the hallway and nestled between the two twin/double bedrooms is a homely bunkbed room ideal for children. All bedrooms in the Balegia Penthouse benefit from wonderful en-suite shower rooms, televisions and have the added bonus to be made up as twins or doubles.
The apartment comes complete with its own private laundry facilities. Guests also have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
Wonderful views over the resort of Lech and only one minute's walk from the nearest chairlift.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV and DVD player. Integrated sound system. Digital radio. Indoor sauna within the master bedroom's bathroom. Lift access to this top floor apartment. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ipod docking station. South facing balconies.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,297 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,297 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||£3,604 pp||‐||8||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,070 pp||‐||8||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,483 pp||‐||8||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,483 pp||‐||8||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,483 pp||‐||8||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,483 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,991 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,553 pp||‐||8||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,991 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,521 pp||‐||8||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,297 pp||‐||8||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,297 pp||‐||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- There is a refundable chalet security deposit of 5,000 euros to pay before you arrive
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.
- Top Floor:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Two balconies
- Room 1: master double. En-suite bath, shower, sauna & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: children's bunk bedroom with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc