Brand new for the winter 2018-19 the Penthouse Balegia in Lech offers exceptional accommodation near the centre of this glamorous resort. The centre of Lech is an easy walk away and the Schlosskopf chairlift is only a one minute walk away.
Enter the apartment into a central hallway and from here find the welcoming and impressive master bedroom. Designed and finished with the utmost care and detail the master bedroom is a truly luxurious space. Why not enjoy a pre-dinner aperitif from its balcony which overlooks the enchanting resort centre and mountains beyond, or indulge in a post-ski sauna to help ease those tired ski legs? There are two further twin/double bedrooms, both beautifully furnished with carefully selected bold fabrics giving them a sophisticated vibe. Off the hallway and nestled between the two twin/double bedrooms is a homely bunkbed room ideal for children. All bedrooms in the Balegia Penthouse benefit from wonderful en-suite shower rooms, televisions and have the added bonus to be made up as twins or doubles.
The apartment comes complete with its own private laundry facilities. Guests also have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
The chalet is sold on a catered or self-catered basis. When taken on a catered basis, the food is prepared in the professional kitchen area in the lower floor of the property and then served by the hosts in the comfort of your own apartment.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
Wonderful views over the resort of Lech and only one minute's walk from the nearest chairlift.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV and DVD player. Integrated sound system. Digital radio. Indoor sauna within the master bedroom's bathroom. Lift access to this top floor apartment. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ipod docking station. South facing balconies. Shared driver service when booking on a catered basis.
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||£2,137 pp||£237 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|15 Dec 2019||£2,137 pp||£237 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|22 Dec 2019||£2,962 pp||£329 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£2,745 pp||£307 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£2,284 pp||£253 pp||8||NO||Short stay|
|17 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£2,284 pp||£253 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,685 pp||£298 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£2,685 pp||£298 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,314 pp||£258 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,170 pp||£204 pp||8||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||£2,170 pp||£204 pp||8||NO||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- There is a refundable chalet security deposit of 5,000 euros to pay before you arrive
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Top Floor:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Two balconies
- Room 1: master double. En-suite bath, shower, sauna & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: children's bunk bedroom with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc