Chalet Hotel Abendrot in Ischgl is a luxurious, recently constructed property with the capacity to sleep up to 61 guests. Its location is truly excellent; right in the centre of the village with just a short walk to a large range of shops, bars and nightclubs, all of which have a fantastic reputation.
Ischgl has three main lifts and this chalet hotel is sandwiched perfectly between two of them; the Fimbabahn and Silvrettaban which are both under a 5 minute walk. The facilities in the hotel are second to none, there is a spa/wellness area fitted with a sauna, steam bath and relaxation room. Every room is beautifully furnished with subtle Austrian touches, all are en-suite and a large majority have balconies.
Families with children are welcome to book into this chalet hotel for any departure date, whether or not you book the entire property for exclusive use.
This is a smart property in a great central location. The photos do not do it justice! Bathrooms have a great sound system which is a nice (and unusual!) touch.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness area with 2 saunas, steam room & relaxation area. Bar / lounge with stove and Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski room. Flat screen TV in every room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|09 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||£979||£350||Enquire||16||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,149||£320||Enquire||18||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£899||£100||Enquire||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed lunches
- Rooms 101-106: twin with en-suite shower & wc. Terrace/balcony
- Rooms 107-109: large twin/triple with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 201-206: twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 207: large twin/triple with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 208: twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 209: large twin/triple with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 210: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 211: large twin/triple with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 301-305: twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 306: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- The owner maintains an apartment on the 4th floor.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until tea/coffee served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- 1 - 3 days' ski/board hosting. Operated on a first come, first served basis