Chalet Alhena in Verbier is a beautiful property arranged over two floors. This is one of several luxury apartments housed within a meticuously presented stone and timber buildings which is only 100 metres from both the Savoleyres lift and bus stop.
The property has an alpine character and there is an unmistakable sense of quality throughout. The traditional wood panelling is enhanced by the contemporary styling, luxury bathrooms and soft furnishings. This property has the 'wow' factor.
The high ceilings and an abundance of natural light make for a great feeling of space. The half-moon shaped French window that leads out onto a large, South facing balcony which offers breathtaking views.
Within the apartment guests can enjoy the large, open plan entertaining space on the lower floor as well as a second sitting area on the upper floor which can be used as a cinema room.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
This is a spacious chalet apartment with wonderful valley views. Situated around the corner from the Savoleyres lift station and with an 'on call' driver service to reach other parts of the resort this property is highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ski and boot storage. Private parking. TV and DVD player. iPod docking station. Wi-Fi internet connection. Minibus driver service from 8 am to 11pm.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
- Please note that a damage deposit (25% of the booking price) is payable before arrival in chalet
- An upgraded catering package is available for an additional £199 per person per week. Call for details
- Lower Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double
- 1 x separate shower room with wc (used by Room 2)
- Upper Floor:
- Room 3: twin
- Room 4: twin
- Room 5: single (with additonal pullout bed)
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with wc
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings). Drinks reception on guests' first night at the chalet
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected wines (6 nights)
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2017-2018 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- Driver service in resort, and to and from lifts, between 08.00hrs and 23.00hrs