The Lodge (sleeps 66 - 84) Val d'Isere
Situated just off the main street in Val d'Isere at the top end of town, The Lodge is close enough to the action to make the most of this world class resort, yet enjoys just enough distance to find a little peace and quiet at the end of a day. The main lift station and ski school meeting points are an easy 500 metres (approximately) walk through the picturesque old part of town, or even easier is to hop on the free and efficient bus service which stops just 200 metres from The Lodge. Alternatively, just 10 minutes on the bus further out of town will bring you to the long cruising pistes and glacier of Le Fornet.
The Lodge previously ran as a small hotel and so enjoys all the benefits which you would expect from such a property. All bedrooms enjoy good levels of comfort with en-suite facilities and many with balconies, there is a sociable lounge/bar area with a stone double-fronted fireplace through to the restaurant, and on sunny afternoons there is a large terrace to work on your tan.
There are flat screen TVs and i-Pod docks in the bedrooms, a PlayStation to entertain the big kids on the giant plasma screen TV in the games room, heated boot warmers, ample ski storage and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. No modern ski accommodation would be complete without at least a sauna, Jacuzzi or steam room, so these have been added also. Families have not been forgotten with extra beds at half price available for children sharing with adults and a private nanny can be arranged for when adults are out skiing.
The top floor boasts two spacious suites complete with small seating areas, ideal for families or a group of friends.
If you would like to view other chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our Val d'Isere resort detail page. From here there is a link to all the other chalets properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
The Lodge is charming, well furnished, comfortable, fun and basically cannot be faulted. This chalet hotel comes highly recommended if you like a social way of skiing for a week.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
Wellness area with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
Heated ski and boot warmers with direct external access.
Covered parking for 5 cars (pre-booked in advance).
Flat screen TVs and iPod docks in every room.
Games room with large plasma screen and playstation 3.
Wi-Fi internet connection
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Independent childcare
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Rooms 1 & 2: doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin (with extra single bed). En-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 4 & 7: large twins (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc.
- Rooms 5 & 6: twins with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 101, 102, 103, 106 & 107: twins with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 104: twin (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 105 & 108: large twins (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc
- Rooms 201, 202, 203, 206 & 207: twins with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 204: twin (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 205 & 208: large twins (extra single bed). Shower & wc
- Rooms 301, 302, 303, 306 & 307: twins with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 304: twin (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 305 & 308: large twins (extra single bed). Shower & wc
- Rooms 401 & 402: suites (double & 3 singles). En-suite bath & wc.
- The suites are partly under the eaves with restricted head room.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers. Note: resort tax is charged extra in resort (approx. 1.5 euros pp per night)
- Breakfast (cooked option 6 mornings) & afternoon tea (7 days)
- Aperitif and canapes before dinner (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (6 nights) with superior regional wines (provided until coffee is served)
- Bath towels, hand towels, hair dryers and soap are provided. Mid week towel change
- A warming vin chaud upon arrival
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Go Pro hire available in this chalet hotel
- Pre bookable bar credit (50, 75 or 100 euros per person). Happy Hour prices guaranteed
- In room massage service can be arranged
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|Brochure Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Last Updated|
|14 December 2013||£759||Fully Booked|
|21 December 2013||£979||Fully Booked|
|28 December 2013||£1,245||Fully Booked|
|04 January 2014||£789||Fully Booked|
|11 January 2014||£809||Fully Booked|
|18 January 2014||£829||Fully Booked|
|25 January 2014||Fully Booked|
|01 February 2014||£869||Fully Booked|
|08 February 2014||£915||Fully Booked|
|15 February 2014||£1,405||Fully Booked|
|22 February 2014||£839||Fully Booked|
|01 March 2014||£859||Fully Booked|
|08 March 2014||£839||Fully Booked|
|15 March 2014||£799||Fully Booked|
|22 March 2014||£759||Fully Booked|
|29 March 2014||£759||Fully Booked|
|05 April 2014||£979||Fully Booked|
|12 April 2014||£889||Fully Booked|
|19 April 2014||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift
Ski Hire Shops
|Skiset: Pro Shop Killy Hotel Le Savoie||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Skiset: Eskiador||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Skiset: Pro Shop Killy Avenue Lodge||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Skiset: Pierre et Vacances||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Skiset: Aigle des Neiges||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Skiset: Killy Sport||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
|Snowberry||20% - 40%||Alpine Answers|
|Skiset: La Daille||Up to 45%||AlpineAnswers|
The star rating for the ski hire shops is an indication of the level of service; quality and variety of stock, and the space and decor of the shop. It is also a reflection on the price. A five star rated shop will offer great service and equipment but also will charge the highest price. Ski hire shops with a two star rating have less variety and older, poorer quality of stock but are cheapest.
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator. Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for room, flight, air security, in-flight meals, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices. If you pay with credit card a 2% card charge will be added to your invoice. If using a debit card there is no charge.
Disclaimer: We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).