The Lodge in Val d'Isere is a great social chalet hotel set away from the noise at the top end of the high street. It has a lovely communal lounge area with bar and roaring open fire, a fantastic wellness area with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, flat screen TV's and iPod docks in every bedroom.
The Lodge in Val d?Isere was newly refurbished for the 2016/17 winter season offering affordable comfort for up to 86 guests. It combines the charm and comfort of a traditional ski lodge with contemporary styling and modern bathroom. Complete with a roaring fire, fabulous facilities and informal atmosphere, The Lodge offers some of the best value hospitality in Val d'Isere.
Access to the slopes could not be easier as the free and frequent resort bus stops two minutes' walk from the chalet, plus you can walk into Val d'Isere centre or to the main lifts/ski school meeting point in just five minutes. You will be pushed to find a better property, as it feels more like a mini hotel with its fun bar and daily reception service.
As most of the bedrooms can be configured with either twin beds or a king-sized double bed, this tour operator will make them up as twins unless advised otherwise.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
The Lodge is charming, well furnished, comfortable, fun and basically cannot be faulted. This chalet hotel comes highly recommended if you like a social way of skiing for a week.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness area with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room. Heated ski and boot warmers with direct external access. Covered parking for 1 car. Outdoor for 5 cars. Pre-book. Flat screen TVs and iPod docks in every room. Bar with reasonably priced drinks and lounge.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2018||£668||£641||6||YES||21-Mar||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2018||£599||£648||8||YES||21-Mar||Enquire|
|14 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Car parking spaces must be pre-booked. £45 per week (2017-2018). No space in garage for SUVs.
- Pre bookable bar credit (50, 75 or 100 euros per person). Happy Hour prices guaranteed
- In room massage service can be arranged
- Rooms 1+2: doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin (with extra single bed). En-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 4+7: large twins (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc.
- Rooms 5+6: twin/doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 101-103, 106, 107+109: twins with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 104: twin/double (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 105+108: large twin/double (extra single). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 110: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Rooms 201-203, 206+207: twin/double. Ensuite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 204: twin/double (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 205+208: large twin/double (extra single). Shower & wc
- Room 209: twin/dble. Bath & wc. Room 210: twin/dble. Shower & wc
- Rooms 301-303, 306+307: twin/double with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 304: twin/double (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 305+308: large twin/double (extra single). Shower & wc
- Room 309: double. Sh & wc. Room 310: twin/dble. sh & wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) and coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 6 days plus one continental breakfast
- Après ski vin chaud
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinners (with menu choice) followed by coffee & chocs on 6 evenings. Note: wine is NOT included
- Ask the experts. Staff on hand to advise on where to ski, equipment, weather etc
- Weekly events put on by staff (quizz nights, cocktail making, wine tasting etc). A small local charge may apply
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided (with mid week towel change)
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).