The Chalet Hotel Aigle is hard to beat in terms of location, facilities and snow sure season round skiing. The edge of the piste is approximately 140 metres from the chalet and at the end of the day good skiers will be able to ski off-piste virtually back to the chalet's door. The centre of resort is 5 minutes' walk away as are the Chaudanne and Paquis chairlifts.
With its great location, indoor pool and sauna, heated boot room and a lively chalet bar with lounge area and Free Wi-Fi internet connection this property is always a popular choice. Early booking is recommended.
All of the bedrooms are fully en-suite and most of the rooms (except those in the eaves) have access to a shared balcony.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Atmosphere in abundance at this social chalet hotel and a brilliant indoor swimming pool area. The location is not bad either.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor pool & sauna. Changing rooms, shower and wc. Changing rooms and 2 separate showers and wc. Garage for 2 cars (charged extra. Pre-booking essential). Ski room with boot warmers. Bar with reasonably priced drinks and lounge. Wi-Fi internet connection
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||£763||£113||38||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|22 Dec 2018||£1,161||£220||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,392||£230||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|05 Jan 2019||£867||£162||16||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,102||£223||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,650||£206||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,069||£223||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,058||£242||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|09 Mar 2019||£1,028||£200||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|16 Mar 2019||£939||£250||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|23 Mar 2019||£918||£235||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,496||£126||42||YES||21-May||Enquire|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Car parking in the garage charged. No SUVs possible as height restriction
- Pre-bookable bar credit (50, 75 or 100 euros per person). Happy Hour prices guaranteed on wine and beer!
- In room massage service can be arranged
- Room 11: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 12: small twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 14: small twin (beds are close). Shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 15: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 16: small twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 17: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 18: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 21 & 26: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 22: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 23: small twin (beds are close). Shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 24: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 25: small twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 27: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 28: small twin (beds are close). En-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 31 & 33: twins (sloping roof). En-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 32, 34 & 35: twins (sloping roof). En-suite shower & wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Après ski vin chaud
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinners (with menu choice) on 6 evenings. Note: wine is NOT included
- Ask the experts. Staff on hand to advise on where to ski, equipment, weather etc
- Weekly events put on by staff (quizz nights, cocktail making, wine tasting etc). A small local charge may apply
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).