Chalet Chardon in Meribel is a large airy property (thanks to the many large windows and some high or sloping ceilings, as well as skylights in some bedrooms and bathrooms) in the Mussillon district of the resort. The chalet is set back from the road up a flight of steps and as a result of its elevated position the chalet gives wonderful views, especially from the main balcony (off the sitting room) as well as the balconies that six of the seven bedrooms have.
The centre of Meribel is 750 metres away and the main lifts are just a bit further but the free bus service (running every 15 minutes during peak hours) stops approximately 50 metres from the chalet. At the end of the day it is possible to ski back to the bottom of the Morel chairlift on the Houlotte piste and from here it's a 900 metre downhill walk back to the chalet. However, our advice is to ski back to either the top of the tourist office escalator or to Chaudanne and catch a free bus back from either location to the chalet.
There are seven twin/double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities and six of the rooms also have a balcony with far reaching views. On the lower ground floor there is a sauna and a shower and the main sitting room has a lovely open wood burning fireplace.
The Chalet Chardon is to be totally renovated in summer of 2018 with new bathrooms and new interior furnishings. Also being added is a hot tub on the terrace.
It's rare to find a large, seven bedroom chalet (sleeping 14 guests) in which all the bedrooms have an en-suite bath. For those that like a long, hot soak at the end of the day this makes a great value choice.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and shower. Hot tub on the terrace (2018-2019) Freeview TV & DVD player. Games room Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||£1,529||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|06 Jan 2019||£939||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|13 Jan 2019||£939||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|20 Jan 2019||£999||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|27 Jan 2019||£999||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|03 Feb 2019||£1,039||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|10 Feb 2019||£1,199||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|17 Feb 2019||£1,679||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,139||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Offer||Enquire|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,139||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,099||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,099||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,039||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,199||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,039||‐||14||YES||23-Apr||Enquire|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying
- Airport taxes £33.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £10.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date
- Ground Floor (games room, sauna and ski & boot room):
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor (kitchen, sitting and dining area. Terrace with hot tub):
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers
- Breakfast every morning (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental on 2 mornings). Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights). Final meal includea a cheeseboard & port
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay
- Mid week towel change
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Please note that special diet requests are charged extra at £39 per person per week
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).