Chalet Bouchot is an established favourite in Meribel - a sweet, intimate and cosy chalet, situated in a quiet area near to the centre of the resort - only ten minutes' walk to the bars and shops. There are four bedrooms; one double and three twins. Each room is en-suite and three have balconies with excellent views.
The open-plan living and dining area on the second floor is attractively furnished and centred on a log fireplace for the perfect chalet atmosphere. There are large floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the living room which open out onto a terrace, where there is a hot tub with excellent mountain views, a fantastic option after a long days skiing.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Meribel please use this link to view our chalets in Meribel search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
A cosy chalet perfect for a small family group. Gather round the cosy open fireplace and appreciate the intimate atmosphere in this popular chalet.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on the deck. Boot heaters. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Wi-Fi internet connection Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||£799||£280||8||YES||15-Feb||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2018||£829||£90||8||YES||15-Feb||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £30.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price.
- Local tourist tax £9.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
- Room 1: twin with adjacent shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and adjacent private wc.
- Room 3: twin/triple with en-suite bathroom and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite facilities
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights). Final meal includea a cheeseboard & port
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay.
- Mid week towel change.
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).