Chalet Choucas in La Rosiere is a modern, chalet apartment that is very comfortably furnished and decorated in exquisite Savoyard style. The chalet has good ski access with the Eucherts Express lift and ski school meeting points both within a 3-5 minute walk. All the bedrooms are en-suite and guests will have access to a Jacuzzi - a fantastic way to relax those muscles after a tiring day on the slopes! The living room is spacious opening out onto a balcony with excellent views.
At the end of the day guests will have the luxury of being able to ski within 150 metres of the chalet's back door. The free navette bus runs regularly throughout the day (from 8am until 7pm) taking you directly to the shops and cafes in the town centre, or if you prefer, you can walk in approximately 15 minutes.
Chalet Choucas is located on the 4th floor of the main building but it has lift access. Guests staying here have access to a wellness/spa area in the neighbouring building. This has saunas, hot tubs and a steam room - perfect for a spot of 'r and r' after a day on the slopes. Please note that children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the spa facilities and children aged 14, 15 or 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Good value for money in this family-friendly resort. Simple, clean and convienent.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Lift. Wi-Fi internet connection. Access to shared spa facilities (age restrictions apply).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||£813||£68||8||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|03 Mar 2018||£836||£55||6||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|10 Mar 2018||£715||£130||16||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||£851||£50||10||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2018||£753||£85||14||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Chalet Plus (whole chalet bookings): Enhanced breakfast, aperitif & canapes, cheeseboard (5 nts). £39pp
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Extras can be added: midweek towel change, walkie-talkies, cheeseboard, enhanced breakfast, bathrobes & slippers
- Room 1: twin (plus sofa bed) with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin (plus sofa bed) with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) and coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 6 days plus one continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- 3 course dinners with wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 6 evenings
- Bath, hand towels and soap are provided
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).