Chalet Almach in La Plagne (1800) is an alpine style chalet close to the lifts and slopes of the resort. The chalet provides stunning views of the Tarentaise valley from the large open plan living area and terrace, which runs along the whole length of the chalet.
Most of the 7 bedrooms are ensuite and all are comfortably furnished. There are some fantastic views from the bedrooms over the surrounding mountains.
The location of Chalet Almach is a definite highlight; just 4 minutes' walk (350m) from the lifts, slopes and shops of the resort. The nightlife and après ski of La Plagne (1800) is just a 3 minute walk away. This makes Chalet Almach an ideal place for a group of friends or family.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
The living room has amazing views and is both light and airy. We can't say anthing else except this is a good value but fairly basic chalet.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sun-terrace. TV/DVD in lounge. Ski and boot room in entrance. Wood-burning stove. Complimentary mini-bus service to lifts of Plagne Centre.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||£699||£80||6||YES||14-Feb||Offer||Enquire|
|17 Mar 2018||£629||£120||6||YES||14-Feb||Offer||Enquire|
|24 Mar 2018||£699||£150||4||YES||14-Feb||Offer||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2018||£879||£70||10||YES||14-Feb||Offer||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2018||£749||£120||13||YES||14-Feb||Offer||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin (under eaves)
- Room 2: twin (under eaves)
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower. Separate wc across corridor
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: small twin (can be used as single). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate shower and wc used by Rooms 1 and 2
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Complimentary mini-bus service to lifts of Plagne Centre
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).