Chalet Louisa in Alpe d'Huez is a traditional chalet built in wood and stone. There is a large balcony off the pleasantly decorated living/dining area which is very spacious and certainly large enough for the 16-18 guests that the chalet can accommodate. Guests will enjoy the added luxury of both a hot tub and a sauna. Furthermore all the bedrooms offer en-suite facilities and heated towel rails.
The chalet is in the centre of the Altiport complex above the Les Bergers area, enjoying a ski in/out location. From the chalet guests can ski to Les Bergers, the ski school meeting point and the Marmottes gondola. 20 minutes walk from the chalet there are bars and restaurants and the free shuttle service takes guests into the centre of Alpe d'Huez.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
As a relatively new build the Chalet Louisa is bright fresh and comfortable. It also benefits from a sk-in ski-out location. If you want nightlife this would not be a good choice as it's a good 20 minutes walk away. Please be aware that the internal walls are on the thin side.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV and DVD. Sauna with shower and hot tub on ground floor. Wi-Fi internet connection Ski room. Hair dryer
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|22 Dec 2018||£952||£240||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||£863||£165||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|12 Jan 2019||£874||£180||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|19 Jan 2019||£910||£190||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|26 Jan 2019||£937||£210||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|02 Feb 2019||£977||£220||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,057||£210||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,557||£275||4||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|23 Feb 2019||£974||£290||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|02 Mar 2019||£943||£295||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£870||£255||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|23 Mar 2019||£850||£240||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,040||£210||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,110||£220||18||YES||25-Apr||Enquire|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin (additional bunk bed). En-suite with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).