The chalet hotel Les Cimes in Alp d'Heuz is a comfortable property in the heart of this excellent resort. All of the bedrooms were fully refurbished in 2010. The chalet hotel has a great south facing position so you can take full advantage of the sun, it is close to the ski lifts and you have fantastic views of the surrounding mountains especially from the balconies and the sun terraces joining on to the rooms.
The hotel has an attractive dining area which is great for enjoying the food and complimentary wine on offer. There is also a bar and a nice lounge with a fireplace where canapés and pre dinner drinks are served. This is also a great spot to relax after dinner with coffee or a nightcap.
The bedrooms here all have en-suite facilities and are well equipped with flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer. Most also have a south facing balcony to enjoy those views.
The centre of Alp d'Heuz is just five minutes' walk away with a selection of après ski bars, restaurants and also the resort swimming pool and ice rink (entry is included with your lift pass).
The Chalet Hotel Les Cimes is in a very convenient location making it easy for guests to get to the lifts and the centre of town. The atmosphere is always friendly and lively.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bar, lounge and sun terrace. Wi-Fi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||£599||£240||4||YES||19-Mar||Enquire|
|31 Mar 2018||£749||£220||9||YES||19-Mar||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2018||£599||£270||14||YES||19-Mar||Offer||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 4 course evening meal with table service will be changed to buffet-style evening meals for the following dates: 30/12/2017, 06/01/2018, 13/01/2018, 24/03/2018, 31/03/2018 and 04/04/2018. Aperitif, canapes included. Starter, main and dessert will be served as a buffet.
- Rooms 1, 2, 3 & 6: double/triple. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/triple/quad (double + bunks). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 7 & 10: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 8 & 9: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 11, 15, 16 & 17: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 12 & 14: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 18 & 21: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 19 & 20: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 22-25 & 27: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 26: twin/triple (single beds). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 28 & 31: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 29 & 30: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 32 & 33: double/triple. En-suite bath & wc.
- Rooms 34: double with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).