Chalet Monte Vera in St Anton is the flagship chalet of the operator in the resort and is very worthy of its 'signature' rating. It has a very peaceful location but is very much within reach on foot of the skiing area. It is a short 8-10 minute walk to the Nasserein lift or a free bus service which is around a 2-3 minute journey. Nasserein is a fantastic location to be near with an excellent selection of après bars including Tom Dooley's which always receives rave reviews.
The chalet has truly outstanding features with enormous bedrooms with day beds and a beautifully appointed modern kitchen and dining room. There is ample space with lots of comfortable seating in black and white leather sofas. There is also a large wellness area which provides the perfect setting to wind down after a long day on the slopes. It comes with a relaxation room with deckchairs and sauna/steam bath facilities.
Please note that the chalet owner's family lives on the upper floor and shares the main entrance and stairwell.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
An exceptionally spacious, modern chalet with a lovely wellness centre. This is likely to sell well - book early.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Spa with sauna, infra-red room, walk-in shower & relax area. Ski room and heated boot racks. iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|22 Dec 2018||£1,600||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,898||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|05 Jan 2019||£1,175||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|12 Jan 2019||£1,220||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|19 Jan 2019||£1,260||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||£1,350||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,591||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,610||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,595||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|09 Mar 2019||£1,546||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|16 Mar 2019||£1,475||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|23 Mar 2019||£1,425||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,520||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,546||‐||16||YES||16-Apr||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Champagne in your room - chilled and waiting with two glasses for your arrival
- Room 1: twin (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Shared balc.
- Room 2: twin (extra single). En-suite shower & wc. Shared balc.
- Room 3: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 4: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 5: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Shared balcony
- Room 7: twin. En-suite bath & wc. Shared balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Champagne and canapés reception on your arrival
- Morning tea/coffee brought to your bedroom's door
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Fresh baked biscuits or cake for tea (5 afternoons). Fresh fruit bowl
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocolates (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Towels and high grade toiletries in the bathrooms (mid week towel change). Bathrobes and slippers
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Alpine Answers Concierge Service (help with ski school and ski equipment hire) when you book the whole chalet
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).