Chalet Hotel Stoanerhof is a fantastic, traditional Austrian property that is well located near the centre of Mayrhofen. The hotel offers a fantastic range of facilities; the vast majority of rooms are en-suite and there are 4 suites - a fantastic option for families! There is a large reception area as well as a traditional Tyrolean snug; the perfect setting in which to unwind with a drink after a day on the slopes. In addition there is a wellness area with a relaxation room and sauna.
Ski access from the Chalet Hotel Stoanerhof is very easy; the Ahorn cable car is within a 3 minute walk and intermediate/advanced skiers can ski straight back via the Ahorn piste. In the evening the extremely lively resort centre of Mayrhofen can be reached in a maximum ten minute walk.
Great location and a really fun place to stay at a very reasonable price.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna, multi-gym and solarium with showers. Ski room with boot warmers. Bar, restaurant and Tyrolean stube. Wi-Fi internet connection. Hairdryer.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2018||£688||£527||4||YES||21-Mar||Enquire|
|07 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 100: Austrian twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc.
- Room 101: four poster double with en-suite bath & wc.
- Room 119: twin with en-suite shower & wc.
- Room 102/3: twin (+ dble sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 104/5: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 106/7: twin (accessed by shared entrance). Shared shower and wc.
- Room 108/9: twin (+ dble sofa bed). En-suite shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 110: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower & separate wc. Balc.
- Room 111: twin with en-suite shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Room 112: twin (+ sgl sofa bed). Shared shower & wc. Balc.
- Room 113: twin with shared shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Rooms 112 and 113 are accessed by shared entrance.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) and coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome gluhwein on your arrival at the chalet
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and cooked options on 6 days plus one continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinners with wine, followed by coffee and chocolates (wine provided until coffee is served) on 6 evenings
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided (with mid week towel change)
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).